1. The Raleigh
2. Soho house (not for bachelorette)
3. The Confidante
4. The W
5. The Betsy
6. The James
2. Izzy's fish + oyster spot
3. Stubborn Seed
4. Katsuya- inside the SLS hotel, upscale and wonderful sushi. After there is a fun club behind the restuarant called Hyde- good pre club spot.
5. stk- upscale nice dinner out
6. rusty pelican
LUNCH/ brunch spots
Baazar Mar | Sunday bottomless deals
mandarin oriental, LA MAR: not super touristy and AMAZING views of SB
1. LIV- the best spot. intense + over the top but SO fun if you want the club experience
2. skybar at shore club | never personally been but heard good things
4. icon | was once a historical mansion but it got a revamp
5. The Basement
THE best way to see Miami is by water. Find a way to get out there/ rent a boat and take it out to the sandbar by millionaires row. THE most fun thing you can do! see miami by water and waste away on a boat.
OTHER GOOD SPOTS NOT ON "SOUTH BEACH"
1. Kiki on the river
2. Sherwood’s bistro + bar
* WYNWOOD (area by airport):
See the famous Wynwood walls / then eat here: Three Restaurant