rosemary peach pizza recipe | approved by the well fed guide (see more yummy recipes from her here!)
- Whole wheat pizza dough - we used Whole Foods dough
- Olive oil - just a drizzle
- Pesto - store-bought or my Basil Spinach Pesto
- Burrata- you could also you mozzarella
- Fresh peaches - sliced thin
- Fresh rosemary - sprinkled throughout
- Optional: salt [ we used truffle! ] & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll out dough and place on a baking sheet/pizza pan/stone.
- Drizzle olive oil on the dough and spread evenly. Repeat with pesto.
- Evenly distribute burrata, peaches and rosemary.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like your crust.
SHOP THE TABLETOP DECOR