CELEBRATE YOUR GIRLS
This past Sunday, I was thrilled to design + style a Galentines Brunch hosted by Hunter Premo, Ashley Wilson for their favorite gal pals. The intimate morning event was made complete by a handful of talented local companies. The event was fun, collaborative and showcased all things we LOVE! Scroll for more...
THE "PRE-PARTY" INSPO BOARD
THROWING A MORNING PARTY? // HERE ARE SOME TIPS
1. prep as much as you can the night before... these bloody mary sticks (green olives, sundried tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, + pickled okra) took a while for me to assemble so instead of being flustered on the day of, i prepped them the night before and I am so glad I did!
2. chill the champagne beforehand! here's a great article on the best way to enjoy this bubbly drink + you need at least a couple hours to cool.
3. have everything table top wise pulled out + ready to go (ESPECIALLY florals) so all you have to do is place + style, the tablescape can take a while so make sure you allow enough time in your morning to do this!
4. make sure all your serving dishes are clean + ready to go!
5. plan out your outfit! as the host you sometimes forget about you...so make sure you focus a little energy on yourself, but if you're rushed on time- throw the hair in a bun and fake it til you make it.
FINALLY, ENJOY YOURSELF. IT'S A PARTY!