As a (once) bride the wonderful joy of registering for wedding gifts became an overwhelming task simply because there are SO MANY options. Now- I am often asked by either friends or clients "what did you register for" ...and to be honest, I had NO idea what I was doing at the time so I will N O T be telling you to register for 500 different scented candles at Bed, Bath and Beyond, I have a few other things that would take priority over those now.
I'd love to help by sharing a few tips + some of my favorite things that are amazing staples... to (hopefully) make this "to do" / gift giving a little easier.
STICK TO BASICS.
The most important thing you can gift to others OR register for are the B A S I C S. Things that you use everyday are far more important than the trendy options you see now but may not be as cute in a year or so.
Stick to the basics + you won't regret it!
1. My favorite daily dishes + coffee mugs are here.
2. My favorite GOOD knife set
3. The BEST grip glassware
4. Lightweight + modern (+affordable) silverware
5. New to cooking?... check out my new favorite easy meal cookbook by local Nashvillian "Laura Lee Balanced" here
MAKE IT EASY.
Make your registry easily accessible to the gracious people giving gifts. Have 3-4 retail options that link seamlessly to your registry from your wedding website. This allows people to choose the gift themselves + simplify the giving process.
My favorite user friendly wedding websites sites are:
OTHER INVESTMENT FAVORITES
1. breville espresso machine | here
2. dyson "pet friendly" vacuum | here
3. "my mini steamer" - perfect travel size | here
4. restoration hardware towels | here
5. Liz Claiborne 600 TC sheet set | here
6. Raden high tech luggage | here
7. Briggs + Riley lifetime warranty luggage | here
Lastly, enjoy the entire process! Whether you are giving or receiving, don't forget it should be FUN, they are gifts.
happy shopping, MOLLY